Tried doing pixel art and failed.
And there we go, the last wedding doodle, Bearon makes a reappearance of course.
I was getting a very Ariel vibe from her gown, sad really (As sweet as this evening outfit was), I kept bugging her to get something more Ursula inspired, hehe.
Apparently his suit was blue (I’m sorry it was dark, man).
Okay that was the last one, back to… other stuff.
So my brother’s wedding was yesterday, I was given the task to take photos of his childhood stuffed toy Bearon being a part of the event (Pretty much like Triumph minus the vulgarness) along with other things…
Expect doodles of the rest of my family and the outfit I wore for the evening.
Taking a break from the LPC shirt designs and doing doodles of my family and I from my brother’s wedding yesterday.
Save this for a rainy day if you already got one! Once you get this, you post five random facts about yourself then send this to ten of your favourite followers. ♥
WHOA I never got one of these before! 8D
1. My favorite color is green.
2. I love singing a little too much (I can’t stop myself though, even though I know that I have annoyed a lot of people over the years when I just randomly break out in song… ugh). And I joined Singapore Idol once because of that, but was rejected since I sang a Silent Hill song, which was ‘too dark for their family show’. (Wait, that’s two facts, sorry)
3. I still can’t put on eyeliner.
4. I’m so, so bad at photos, I once nearly had a panic attack when a couple of people tried getting me to model for them for a school brochure… they didn’t take it well. I still hope to improve one day on this, especially with all the cosplays I have yet to take photos of. ;_;
5. One day as a kid, I was running around naked after a bath, slipped, and fell on my face, so my two front teeth can actually move and back forth a little… it’s annoying.